Marketing & Communications
Is your business growing at a healthy rate? Do you feel like you're at a tipping point where you need a little extra help in a variety of different areas but can't hire someone full time to carry the load? There are options to help you continue to grow your business but avoid the expense of hiring full or even part time staff.
Our marketing and communications programs have grown in popularity because so many businesses are in that "in-between" phase of business.
We work with you to figure out what kind of business support you need and then figure out a customized communications plan that we execute together. To make sure that we meet your continuously changing needs we offer in-house and off-site marketing and communications support for your business.
Web Communications Plan Sample
Objective: Update web site at least twice per month, increase web site traffic, facebook popularity, newsletter signups
- Reminder emails requesting content
- Every 2nd Monday update web site and facebook as per agreed content
- Send out, track and measure up to 2 e-newsletters
- Track and measure web site traffic
- Mid-month check in on business success
- End of month discussion on progress we have made
Commitment: 1 to 2 hours per month by Platypi team working off-site.
Marketing Plan Sample
Objective: Achieve consistent branding, increase exposure to specific business segments, organize client management system (CMS) in order to deploy marketing campaigns
- Familiarization with product lines
- Verify and input contacts into CMS
- Suggest and implement continued enhancements to web site
- Launch and measure targeted marketing campaigns
- Ensure consistent branding throughout all mediums
- Measure progress made against goals and provide written report to client
- Attend and participate in business planning meetings
Commitment: 12 hours per week for 3 months. Platypi working a combination of on- and off-site.
Want to see how we can build your business? Contact us. We can help you succeed.